Sunday, May 6, 2018

Turning a Leaf

Today, I'm feeling very hopeful, like I'm in the midst of a turning point! I'm excited for the future, and I'm very happy. I know that God has some great things coming up here in the future... and I think the reason I'm so happy right now is because I finally realized in my life, that life is NOT ABOUT ME!!! :) And that fact alone, makes me very happy...  because when you look around you, there is a world full of people, that are all so unique and precious to God. :) And being a part of this world, as a child of God, I am excited... and I know that God has some good plans written down in His book, and they are more than I can even imagine. 

So, thank you God for all your blessings! <3 

My Spring Garden 
I planted in on Friday! 
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment