Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Nothing New Under The Sun

     Today has been one of those thoughtful days to remember what Ecclesiastes teaches us about "There is nothing new under the sun". As I was checking in at the urgent care office to receive an appointment with a doctor for my sinus infection- a woman came in with a towel over one eye. She had put in the ClearCare contact solution in her eye and it burned. I was able to console her about the time I had done that and could relate with her pain that it felt so terrible. It made me realize that though it may be the first time for us, many before have gone through the same emotion, pain, etc;. It's a good reminder to use our experiences and our words for the good- thanks to God he gives us the beautiful gift of words. Let's all remember to use them wisely- for the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment